feedburner
Enter your email address:

shit happens


This one's for the guys who came over for lunch yesterday:

Having the b'loos'? Any oxymoronic feeling of having the runs while sitting down? (Tummy) upset over a shitty experience? Or even, the lyrics of '(I've Had)The Time of my Life' from the (s)hit movie 'Dirty Crapping' or 'Can't fight this feeling' going through your mind? Then come, let's raise a stink about this together!

Our tummies underwent great injustice yesterday. And the world should know we won't take this s(h)itting down!

Today, after our tummies settle, let's meat inside Shruti's biggest loo and show our 'soil'darity towards the cause of 'shit happens' (previously called 'can't fight for shit'), before logging the crap out of whoever is responsible. Until then, those with wifi and the OCD to take their laptops into the loo, can fill in my online poll to pass their time (and some gas).

As intimated by sms, please get your own toilet rolls or adult diapers. Ammunition will be provided in the form of Ceplox TZ, Imodium and Dependal. Choose your weapons wisely. Bottles of Harpic are more than welcome.


Please call our dedicated potline (1800-shit-happens) to address all your grievances.


What do you think was inside that curry?





Or if you have any other view (of the poll only please), please share it with us by leaving your comments.

10 comments:
gravatar
Sudhir Pai said...
March 30, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

Oh dude!
Imagine you havin' this lunch while on a trek. You guys would be forced to sing, " I still haven't found what I'm looking for".

gravatar
Shruti said...
March 30, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

Methinks it was the grease from nivi’s car mat…dint I tell u we scooped the meat from the mat into the dish after a mini accident over a speed breaker. The loo at my place is occupied for the day…I’m busy singing the songs and reading the paper 1st page to last…u guys can use the garden and waterfall outside…:-)

gravatar
alok yepuri said...
March 30, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

Very convenient for you er... making us take a crap in the garden so we can fertilize your plants.

Oh the brighter side, at least you're letting us use the waterfall to clean up :p

gravatar
Nivedita said...
March 30, 2009 at 3:17 PM  

I guess the chef got confused with fermenting the wine for 80 yrs n instead fermented the chicken for 80 yrs...hicc...hiccc.. Gawd! Bless US all! Amen!

gravatar
Shruti said...
March 30, 2009 at 8:31 PM  

I think i am dying: Nivi you can have my shoes (Chennai), my dogs and my garden...alok u can keep the waterfall

gravatar
alok yepuri said...
March 30, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

Hello... I want one dog! Hope you giving her the brown pair of heels :p Make sure you clean them properly, giftwrap them and put my name on it before giving it to her :p

gravatar
Nivedita said...
March 30, 2009 at 9:10 PM  

Shruti dear, I love you for leaving me ur dogs!!! i'm forever indebted! I'll be the best godparent I promise! And i'd b more than happy to tend to ur garden! i'll turn it into a paradise...n it shall reflect you!

gravatar
alok yepuri said...
March 30, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

Reflect her? That's a scary thought!

gravatar
Sue said...
September 1, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

when is the next 'shit' happening?

write more!

gravatar
alok yepuri said...
September 1, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

Soon me love, soon...

Post a Comment